This policy is an addition to our general Terms and Conditions.
New – COVID Policy supersede existing Terms and Conditions and applies to protocols of reservation, cancellation, reschedule and refund. The newest policy (Covid Policy) applies to all bookings made for season 2022.
to enjoy the Great Outdoors with us!
We have changed some of our protocols giving you safety, flexibility and necessary time.
We would like to ensure you, that each direct booking is secured and we keep guests and staff safe whilst staying with us. We follow new guidelines and COVID-Secure protocols.
We have prepared flexible policy (TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE) suitable for current times with no fees or extra charges for change, postpone and cancel in the event of new Coronavirus restrictions.
3 point COVID-19 Policy
CONFIDENT, FREE, SAFE
We are making it easier for you to book, change or cancel (if necessary) your trip with no fees.
- BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
All bookings of stay made for season 2022 are deposit free. The full payment will be made at the day of arrival.
We believe that by eliminating deposit you get necessary time, confidence and trust and that confirmed booking represents a commitment bonding both parties to respect terms.
2. FREE CANCELLETION AND RESCHEDULE
We understand that due to dynamic situation all plans may change and to follow simplifying travel, we have eliminated change and cancel fees.
- No fees for changes (postpone) – you have the flexibility to change the date of your arrival without a fee.
- No time limitation – you can choose whatever date in the future to postpone your holidays.
- 7 days notice – you get a chance to cancel or postpone your visit within 7 days before arrival. This period applies just to unpredictable situation related with new Covid-19 restrictions, symptoms of coronavirus (proof positive). If we are not notified within 7 days of changing the date, then our regular terms apply and you will be charge the total cost of your booking.
We know that there may be times where you need to cancel your trip. The good news is that you will not be charged a fee for cancelling and all paid costs will become a voucher (Credit note) to a set value (pre-payment will stay as part-payment towards a stay at Hoopoe in the future).
If you need to change or discuss your booking, please get in touch with us at the earliest opportunity at email@example.com or +38268394893.
COVID19 protocols + our usual high standards of friendliness and cleanliness
to ensure you continue to enjoy the Great Outdoors with us
Hoopoe Glamping & Adventures
- perfect outdoor escape
- to enjoy privacy in our secluded tents
- to immerse in nature
- unwind and relax.
Cheaper than therapy!
3. COMMITED TO YOUR SAFETY
- We have carried out a full assessment of our site and a tour we operate to help shape our new procedures.
- Our outdoor glamping will be operating to COVID-Secure guidelines as published by the Government.
- We’ve increased the rigour and frequency of cleaning, sanitising and disinfecting rooms and common areas.
- Our glamping units are at least 20 metres apart laterally giving you comfort and solitary.
- We are able to provide a contactless arrival and departure process (if necessary).
- We are monitoring the situation closely and will ensure any relevant WHO or government recommendations are implemented immediately.